In order to do this, the player can either:
- Use the Gear menu
- Use the Gear section displayed before entering a mine.
- At the top of the menu, the user can switch between the 3 sections of this menu: Inventory, Craft Gear and Quick Sell.
- The top box represent the currently selected gear item. It shows the gear powers (if any) and give the option to sell, upgrade or equip the item.
- The filter section can be used to have a more restricted view of all your gear.
- The gear section will tell the user which item are currently used, which one can be upgraded and what level they are. Pressing on an icon will open the item description box with more details.
This is the gear bar that is displayed just before starting a dig. It shows:
- Gear currently equipped
- Gear powers (when an icon is pressed)
- Bonus granted by the gear.